1. The last movie I saw was Suck Seed (YouTube trailer) – which was amazing not only because of it being a Thai film but how it approaches on the topic of friendship, perseverance and MUSIC. Plus this movie had a feature of many Thai bands that I love! So ++++ for that!
2. I want to fast forward time to October where I head to Bangkok, Thailand! YAY to my annual ‘routine’!!
3. Surprises are somewhat scary because of the uncertainty but if you look at things on a bigger perspective – it might just be a very sweet story at the end of the day.
4. The best accessory is your SMILE – Mother Teresa said: “Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.”
5. My favorite warm drink is nothing like a good cup of coffee.
6. My favorite cold drink is I can’t quite decide – either Chai-Yen (Thai Ice tea) or Yuen-Yong (A mixture of coffee + tea).